Monday 27 August 2012

THE DAY I VISIT MY GRANDPARENTS


On holiday last week I went to my grandfather house with my family.He lived with my grandmother (his wife) near the beach. On the street to my grandparents house was beautiful.It had lots of trees and animals.When we arrived to their house we was very happy because we wanted to visit they. Then we ate lunch at the house and my parents decided to go to the beach tomorrow.We ate dinner at the restaurant.At night we looked at the star in front of my grandparents and then at ten a haft we went to sleep.In the morning we went to the beach with my grandparents by walk because it was near the house.And we ate breakfast at the restaurant in front of the beach.And we relaxed the beach for one day then we went to visit Angkor Wat at Siem Reap for two day by car.We went to see the Angkor Wat and visited.We stayed at Siem Reap for one night.And then we went back to the grandparents house and stayed at there for one night.And tomorrow we went back home.It was very exciting.



No comments: