Monday 27 August 2012

The shopping holiday

One day, My dad and my mum took me to the City mall shopping center . My dad and my mom buy me a lot of toy such as the car, motor cycle too. Then, My parent take me to the game shop and buy some of game for me, My sister and my brother too. We all very happy at there it was the excited and very happy time in my holiday. After that my parent took us to the restaurant and ate something very delicious at there. We ate soup and drink some coca cola too. Then, we went up stair and went to the Legend cinema. It a very amazing story That Called " The Amazing Spider man". It a very good and interesting movie. I like it. Then, when i come back my brother said '' he was very hungry because he not yet eat anything because he want to go to see the movie so, he didn't eat anything" Then my mom buy him a fried chicken. When we came back out of the city mall My brother cried and my mom ask him'' Why was you cried?'' Then my brother said '' I want to play game up stair'' after that my dad take us to play game up stair for 1 hour Then, The shop was started to close. We ran very fast to out side. Finally, We are at outside of the mall. We went back home happily.

3 comments:

Rita said...

is that citymall?

socheat said...

Well done nice story]

Banana said...

yes