Monday 27 August 2012

This weekend I will go to mall

This Monday I and my Friend will go to the shopping at Sovanna shopping center .

I and my Friend will go to the PSP game shop to look IS there any new DVD game or not . After that we will go to the to watch 3D on the 5 flood . We will have lunch at Pizza world . We will have some ice cream at DQ .
When we have eat all the ice cream . We will go to play game at to flood . It was very fun . And we will go to the Surya mall to watch ice age 4 in 3D. After we watch The Amazing spider man . We will have alot of good time when we watch move . We will walk at see the shop what they sell. .We will have some pizza at pizza company .

2 comments:

Rita said...

Did you watch bad man? it's a good movie ...

Hots Spots said...

I think your weekend is great