Monday 27 August 2012

The first grade

When I was seven year old, I wanted to study Khmer. I told my mom. She was happy that I wanted to study. Then she took me to school, and I studied at first grade. When I arrived at school, my mom told the teacher to take care me. Then she left. Suddenly I saw a boy cry. When his mom told him to come into class, he cried. I though he didn't want to study. Why he didn't want to study?Ha ha! He was scared the school and all friend in the class. He wasn't brave.

When I came into the class, the teacher found the site for me. I sate near a girl. That time I tried to speak with her, but She didn't speak to me. I was angry. She was a rude girl. When the break time arrived, I went to eat something. Then I tried to talk to someone again. Oh my gold! Nobody talked to me. Suddenly I was afraid because I didn't have friend. Then A girl walked to me, and she spoke to me. I wanted to be friend with her. Finally I had a friend, but I wanted to have lots of friend. I decided to study hard, and I tried to get number 1. When I was a great score, they talked to me.

Now I am good at Khmer school, and I have lots of friend too. I think it is different to English school. When I studied at English at first grade, I had many friend.

The end

No comments: