Monday 27 August 2012

My great day with my lovely grandfather...


Last month, I spent my hole day just with my grandfather. My mum gave me some money for buying things for him. My grandfather was old but for me he still handsome.

In the morning, I went to his house and buy some food for him and also for myself. When my grandfather had finished eating breakfast, he watched TV about news just about 10 minutes. Maybe at 8:30 am he told me about his life when he was young. His life was very difficult. Then at 10 am I went to the market with him and bought some clothes for him. When we had finished buying clothes, we went to bought some fruits which he likes to eat. Then we went home for lunch. When he had finished lunch, he took a rest for 1 hour with me. When I woke up he also woke up, too. He always have funny story to tell me. It was very funny. That time I felt wow great. In my life I never have great time with my lovely grandfather before. That's day was very fast for me. A day for me with my grandfather just like 10 minutes.

I really wanted to have a great time with my hole family not just my grandfather. I will spent my time with my family one day...

That's all of my story. I hope all of the bloggers enjoy reading and comment on my blog. BYE!!!

4 comments:

sreyleap said...

congratulation nika

sreyleap said...

congratulation nika

sreyleap said...

congratulation nika

sreyleap said...

congratulation nika