Monday 27 August 2012

Spending the Night with my Friends


Last night my parents weren't at home. I was alone and I called my friends to came home. There are seven people came to my house. We are spending the night with us. We cooked lots of foods and also ordered the foods outside. In that night, we were dancing, singing, playing games and telling the ghost's story. After that, we were in the living room turn off the lights and we are going to tell the ghost's story. I was very scared. I can't go to the toilet because I'm afraid to see the ghost standing near the toilet. After finished telling the ghost's story we are singing and some are dancing. It was very happy. Next, we are playing games. Then my friends was surprising me because in that day was my birthday. I got lots of gifts from my friends and I was very thankful to them to spending the night together and also remembered my birthday.

No comments: