Monday 27 August 2012

My Weekend with Shopping


* This weekend you are going to the Mall. Tell all that you will do.

This Sunday I will go to Sorya Supermarket with my mom and my friends. I will buy a new shirts, shoes, dresses and some foods and some drinks. When I finish Shopping I will go to the 5th floor to play the games and watch 3D about the Ice Age4 and when we finish watching 3D. We will go to eat pizza together. When we eat pizza finish we will go to the haunted house there. We play and play all over a day. I think maybe 6 o'clock we will come back home and we also have a plan that we also eat soup for dinner together at VG Garden in Koh Pich. I think that this weekend must be the most excited and the scariest weekend that I ever been. This Weekend will also be the last weekend that I can be together with all my friends because next Wednesday one of my friends will go to Singapore and she will study there many years so it will be the last time that we can be together.

No comments: