Monday 27 August 2012

My holiday

Last week,I wasn't stay at home.I went to my grandfather's house because I never been there for along time and I wanted to visit him,too.

I went to my grandfather's house,I was very happy.I left home in the morning at half past seven,I went to market because I wanted to buy some fruits for him.I arrived at my grandfather's house at eight o'clock.I wasn't see my grandmother,saw only my grandfather sit on the chair and watched TV.I gave the fruits to him.And I ask to him"Where was grandmother". He said "Your grandmother,she went to market" to bought some food for our lunch.After I watched TV and listened radio with my grandfather.A few minutes later my grandmother came from market and she saw me,she was very happy.I asked to her"How are you,grandmother"?She answered "I'm fine". she told me,that she went to kitchen and cooked some food for me.After I went to the kitchen to help my grandmother cooked food.At half past eleven we ate lunch together.After ate lunch already,I was telling the story to them,they were very happy.At two or three o'clock I went home,my grandfather told me"If you had a free time,you should came to my house again....OK!!!

No comments: