Monday 27 August 2012

My best vacation




You spent the day with your grandfather. Tell about your day.


Last year i had a great vacation with my grandpa.I never forgot it.When i thought about that,i always happy.His name's Mavin.He's 57 years old.Even his old but he still handsome like when he was young.All of his neighbor like him so much because he kind and friendly.


I didn't remember what date is it,but i just knew that it was the great vacation ever.My school was vacation and it was Sunday.I stayed home with my parents and sister.We didn't knew what to do because we all bored.So i gave them an idea.The idea was went to my grandpa house.And they all agree my request.


When i arrived their,my grandpa came toward us with his happy face.Then we went in to house.My grandpa said that we should had a party at night.Then my parents agree with him.Then they went to the market for bought vegetables and meat.But i didn't go with them because i stayed with my grandpa.When my parents went to the market,my grandpa took two bike and said to me let's go.I ask him where did we go,and he said just followed me.Then i rode followed him.He took me to the beautiful garden and he told me that when his bored or unhappy he always came here.And it made him happy.I like that place too.After that he told me to water the plants and he said that it could reduce my boring feel.When i water the plants already,he took me to a clear pond.He said that he feed a lot of fish in here.But i didn't see any fish in that pond.Then he gave me a fish food and i threw it to that pond.At the moment i saw a lot of fish came and ate their food.I'm so surprised that thousand of fish came out like that.After that he took me to other more beautiful place that i never seen before.


We went back to house and my parents had arrive.We made a lot of tasty food.Then my parents called to my uncle and my aunt for join the party.When my uncle and aunt arrived,we started the party.The party was enjoyable.I ate a lot and sing my grandpa best song.The party was finished at ten pm.Concluding Mavin is my best grandpa ever and i love him so much.I wish i would had the best vacation like this again.

No comments: