Monday 27 August 2012

we love shopping shopping shopping with friend

Last Saturday I went to the sovanna supermarket with my friend. I walked around the market and I bought many clothes and shoes.I bought many of flower shirt short shirt and long dress and some skirt. I wanted to buy the couple ring it too beautiful it have stone on it. but my friend don't let me buy it because no one wear it with me. I went to play with many game about 30 minute. I play the catching fish or basketball and catching toys. I win a cute baby bear and a lovely baby cow. I went to watch a ghost 3D movie about 15 minute. I drank a cola with some cookie while I was skiing. I skied about an hour with my friend and I fall over about 5 time it hurt. I went to take a picture in studio about 2 hour with my friend. we went to buy some bread in lucky supermarket and went to KFC eat some fast food. we went to eat an ice-cream at swansen. while we ate an ice-cream it was raining it so cool. after we ate an ice-cream it 6:30 we went to my home. we have a small party with some cock tail and BBQ. we played we ate we drunk at my home so we slept together in that night.

5 comments:

Rita said...

I'm also a shopaholic ... i love shopping and i can't live without shopping..

Malin said...

Hello!! Sis Mana I think you can't live without shopping???? About me I can't live without shopping...!! @.@

Hots Spots said...

I hate shopping but i like buying

Banana said...

I don't like shopping much but shopping is good

Simpsons said...

shopping can make us happy ;)