Monday 27 August 2012

My dream adventure


One day I was watching a movie about an adventure. It was nearly midnight. Then I went to sleep. When I opened my eyes I didn't see anyone with me I was alone. Every things around me is white I can't see anythings so I walked straight. Then I saw a carpet, it was in gold color and it was very nice. It was moving and it was flying up in the sky. I went on it and I told it I wanted to go to pyramid. When I went there I saw everything was old dirty. Then I saw the pyramid I went to the top of it. I saw a very nice view of green grass, trees and mountain in a different way when I walked past them. Then I turned in to the back and I saw a lot of dangerous animals in the forest beside the Pyramid. I was very afraid then I saw a big door and I walked into the door. Inside it was dark and silent. I saw lights on the way so I walked along. I saw lots of skeleton, war equipment and blood everywhere. Then I saw a big door it made of gold. I went in and saw a lot of gold coins and a lot of accessories. I was interested in a gold spear and I took it and I went out of the pyramid. I looked back and saw a lots of mummy ran after me. I went down the pyramid and went into the forest and I saw a lot of tigers and mummy around me. Then I went on the carpet and I traveled to the place I came from.
I closed my eyes and opened it and I was in my bedroom. It was 2 o'clock at night and I went to sleep again.

6 comments:

white cat said...

Good story! I like your title of story but the meaning wasn't the same of paragraph.

The Invincible Dragons said...

it a good story

Smart Group said...

your writing is good

Hots Spots said...

Good story

sreybuy said...

It is a good story.

vathana said...

Congratulation,Sophana! you're on post of the week. Try your best!!!