Wednesday 29 August 2012

I Love Blog



I try to do blog because I want t improve my writing and my English better than before.
The first day that I started to do blog I feel very lazy and bored.....@.@ But when I done a lot blogs I started feel my English is better than before. And than I started to done a lot of blogs. While I has a mistakes my teacher and my friends was correct me right. Then my parents said my English was very good. When I was free I always wrote blog about my idol, my friends at school to told all friend to know. I think maybe I can write blogs about for 3 or 4 more only cause on 14th I finished this term YL10..... But I will try to write a lot of blogs to telling all friends.......
So all friends try to write more blogs cause maybe It can improve your English.
But it just my idea if you don't want to do It's okay.........

No comments: