Monday 27 August 2012

Happy Night


Last month, the day of my semester ends!!! 7 friends plan to visit my house for party. I doubtful how to prepared it to be fantastic. But I will try my best!!
They collected some money for me to buy things. F
irst, I went to KFC and buy some fried chickens.I went to mart and buy some snacks and drinks. I also bought some CD and party hats. Then I went home and cleaned. I prepared the foods and drinks in one big tables. After that, I dress up myself with a beautiful clothes and natural make up. Then, they were arrived.
I started to play some musics. Then, we started to ate the foods. All of them eat a lot and dancing like crazy. We sang a song together and play some games.
They gives me a a present and I really surprised. It's a very big Teddy bear. I love it!!! Then we celebrate till midnight. Then we started to cleaned the house together.
After that, We went to slept to my room. Before we slept we told each other some ghost stories and slept.
That day was my happy night that I never forget. I really have fun and tired but I love that. Party day ends!!!

No comments: