Monday 3 September 2012

I'm gonna miss you so bad blog.

Dear, blog
It's a nice wed page that i met! It's cool. I really like this page, we can write our story that we want to share to other in here. I wrote maybe about 7 blogs. There is lots of comment for teacher and other friend. I very happy when someone comment on my blog.
Blog improved my writing! Yeah, my writing now is better then the past.
well.... that's all i wanna tell about the blog.

So... now let's talked about our class. it's a nice class and full of joy. Our teacher Mr. Philip is friendly funny kind and he taught very clear. And about the classmate are kind and help each other. We talked we played we made lots of memories here. i really can't forget about this term. i will miss this class and the blog so bad.



I like listening to music. I mostly listen to English songs, a bit Korea and Khmer songs. Music is just my life. maybe i can't live without music.
In the free time i like reading book, watch movie, English movie the most, i like hanging out with my friend in the weekend. like swimming for bowling something like that or sometime we on the guitar class. Oh! You know who is my idol?? haha.... it's Justin Bieber, Taylor swift,maroon5, Katy petty, lady gaga....so on.. :D

i like dance. i usually watch the musician movie, like Step up, high school musical, camp rock..so on. and also Harry potter and the Hunger game. i really like this two movie.
i like Hip Hop dance.
I sometimes spent my time on Internet like Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook..so on.
About the TV show i like watch the channel [V] all the program in this channel is all amazing. it's all about music. Two Quote ''Music is life'' ''Music never sleeps''
Thanks all of you that spent time reading my blog.




6 comments:

Rita said...

Nice picture .. hahahahah i love it...

Malin said...

Funny Pictures....

Simpsons said...

Rita@ thanks! lol
Mailin@ i know right :D

Rita said...

what's your twitter username?

Malen said...

It is a funny picture and also look pretty hahah

Simpsons said...

That picture look funny .. ^^