Friday 7 September 2012

My Wish

If I have 3 wishes.
My first wish is I want visit U.S.A and England or around the world.
My dad said If I'm study hard I will be study in U.S.A. I'm was very happy. But I don't know when I can go to U.S.A. Now I'm very try to study hard right now. In the U.S.A It's nature is very nice and pretty. I hope I will be visit all around the world.
My second wish is I want to have good family.
Anywhere, anytime If I can live with my family It's enough for me. I wish that come true. I really love my family. All of people around the world need the perfect family. For me, I think my family is important than money or gold or diamond. If you have good family. You will have good future.
My third wish is I want to meet my teacher and my friends.
They are my second family for me. They are were very kind and nice to me. I wish all of them pass the YL10 and good score all and meet my lovely teacher again. I wonder next term we will study together again.This is all of my wish.

4 comments:

Neat said...

For me,I wish I have a million dollar :D

The Invincible Dragons said...

Hahahahaha..... :D

Malen said...

I like the 3rd wish, I think it is a great wish and also the second wish.

Malin said...

Thanks you Malen