Monday 3 September 2012

My birthday party




May 5th was my birthday. I invited my friends to The hotel at Kom Pongsom for party and sleep there for 2days. My friend arrived there first and prepared for party and I went after them and I arrived at the hotel and I got in my room and they surprised me and then we party together and we ate the cake and a lot of food and a lot of drink like spy,coke and more. when we ate already then we played food war when we played already we went to shower and we watched movies on the cinema room like Fright Night, Shark Night and we so scared when we finished the movies we played online game on our lap top we played AK online we enjoyed the game together we played for along time until 12 o'clock then we went to sleep. Tomorrow morning we woke up took a shower and went to the beach and bought some thing for eat like crap, lobster, and some thing else and the drink just like the last night then we swam the sea together and play volley ball and some of them slept and some of them ate the food and some of them swam but I went to took a shower again and came back to the beach and slept until 3 o'clock then we went back to the hotel and played AK online again until 5 o'clock we went to the restaurant for eat some things delicious when we finished the food we came back to the hotel and prepared for the suitcase and came back home.


The End

No comments: