Monday 3 September 2012

The last day on the blog





I don't feel good right now because it's the last day on the blog. When I'm on the blog for the first time I feel very nervous and I don't really enjoy it because I think it was very difficult work to do. But after I do several times, I actually understand and really enjoy doing it. My first post on the blog wasn't good enough. But, why did I can improve my writing so well? It's because of my kind teacher. He always encourages me to do it and he never blame or hit me when I did something wrong on the blog. Instead of that he actually told me what I did wrong and show me to correct it.

I'm so glad to be his student. He is such as a good, kind and handsome teacher. For me, I think he is the best teacher that I've met. If can, I would like to study with him one more time. After I study with him my English improve a lots, Especially writing skill. Even if I'm not yet good enough at other skill but I will try my best for my future, my people and my world. I just want to let everyone know " Don't lose your hope just keep trying, one day it will come true. Because it's not easy when you want to become something or you want to get something. Even if it take so long time but trust me don't give up. "






Last thing, I would like to wish my teacher have Good health , work hard and get everything that he want, totally I wish him all the best and his dream come true.








4 comments:

Malen said...

it is a good work!

Rita said...

Thanks.. ^^

Malen said...

your welcome

Malin said...

Good Writing and good post...!!