Monday 3 September 2012

My Worst Day



The worst day ever of my life was 2 month ago. I was very tired with that day. I had a problem again and again. The story begin :

It was morning and the first day of new term at English school. I got up at 7:40 but the class started 8:00. I was very hurry. I never hurry like that before. I took a shower only 1 min and forgot to brush teeth. I took a bag and run out home very fast. I didn't eat breakfast that day.

When I got to school It was 8:20. The teacher looked very angry at me but I smiled to him !!! The teacher asked the student to take the book and read. Oh No !!!!! I had bring a wrong bag. It was English class but I was bring my Khmer class bag. The teacher was very angry at me again. I stood up for 20 min.

The bell was ring. It was time to go home. I walked out from school very fast. Suddenly, the motor crashed my leg and the motor run away. My leg was hurt but I could walk. I wanted to call my father to take me to home but my phone didn't have money !! So I had to walk home.

When I arrived home the door was lock. Nobody in home. I took my key to open the door but !!!! I forgot to bring my key !!! I sit outside house for 2 hour to wait my parent came home. Ahhhhhh !!!!!!!

This is my worst day in my life

No comments: