Monday 3 September 2012

last day


Hello Teacher! This is my last blog and last time that I make blog and I like blog . I know this term is nearly finish but I still want to teacher with u. When i saw u the first time I think you're not friendly and not funny but it opposite that I think all, Because You're a good teacher , friendly and very funny. In this term I can improve my English, My listening and my writing 're good than before.And Before i can't do the writing. And before I lazy to came to study, When time to I said " Herzz...i lazy go study am so bored". Because before my English is poor when teacher gave me to do exercise I can't do it such as I don't want came to study, But now am not like before and now i want to study Because it really happy, can make me speak English well such as I make trip around the world easy and in the future easy to find a good job.
In this term am very happy Because it can improve me alot about subject engish . I hope next hope have blog the same this term and I can study with u again and again in next term. I wish you good Healthy , more handsome, successful in your life, more friendly and have interesting more than now And I'll miss you my lovely teacher.

THE END and GOOD LUCK

No comments: