Friday 7 September 2012

I can't get my ambition

Every one in the world always have their ambitions, and when we have an ambition they would try to do every thing for get it. Although It was so hard to get it. Like for example; some people want to be a very good singer, best model, big house, .....,
And about me, My ambition is to be a smart girl and talent at Math and English. So every day I try to study and practice Math and English every day with my mirror but I still not good at them. I was so sad I don't that when I can be good math and English. Sometime I ask my friends, my sisters or my family that How I can be smart. They said that I was really shy. If I can change this habit I would can get smart. I would be smart, I try to be not shy But I can't do. I was shy, shy every one that survive around me. My friend always laugh at me, because of my attractive. I hate myself because I always shy and lie every one that I am not shy. but do you think the god unkind at me? because every one around me still know that i was so shy. I was so sad I think I can't be at Math and English, if I still be shy but i can't change this habit.

3 comments:

Malin said...

Your picture was very sad but your post is amazing.

Neat said...

Why do you have to lie to them..you must be honest to them.Go and show them that you didn't shy!:)you must belive in youself...

Malen said...

It is a great post, This post is real or not?