Monday 3 September 2012

My Drawing

Lunu is the name of the dog that I draw for the first time.I like drawing the picture very much. The first time I drew was 4-5 years old.First I don't like drawing But one day...." Dalin!"said my mom ." Yes, Mom!" answer I." Can you stay home alone? I'm going to your ant house." said my mom" If you hungry you can eat something in the refrigerator". " yes, I can" said I." BUY, Sweetie !"." Buy! mom" said I. I was scared of ghost . " Will the ghost frighten me?" said I" Hey! ghost don't frighten me ! If YOU FRIGHTEN ME I WILL FIGHT YOU OR THROUGH YOU AWAY!!!!". " Should I frighten the ghost back?" whisper I.I have an Idea I turn on the TV and make the loud volume . I was bored about TV so I turn it off . I want to call my mom back but I promise her already.I'm looking around my house and I think of drawing so I start drawing picture. I want to draw ghost so I need to see the ghost but I never know what the ghost face look like. I have an idea to see the ghost." HEY! GHOST CAME OUT AND EAT SOME CANDY AND POTATO CHIPS !!!!!!!!"I call the ghost. I put the candies and potato chips on the plate and sit behind the plate. My hand are holding the paper and pencil waiting for the ghost came out to eat the candies and potato chips. I wait and wait but I don't see the ghost.So I try it again but I couldn`t. I give it up and think about what I`m gonna do now.I think I shiuld draw.I never draw,it my first time.I draw what I like,it have apple orange flowers mountain.My first picture is an apple. I draw alot of picture and I also draw a dog. It the first time that I draw dog. I mustn`t beautiful but i alway like it.It the small dog and it `s yellow and white.It`s LUNU."I`m came back girl!"said my mom ."Hello mom! this is my drawing! look! Is it beautiful?"ask I."let me look! ......wow! you good at drawing!.....ha!look at this dog it`s very nice" She admire me.I was very happy when someone admire me for my first time.So every day I draw lot of picture and stick it in the wall. And that why I like drawing very much

No comments: