Thursday 6 September 2012

My Birthday Party

I remember that I can't forget it in my heart it is My Birthday Party.
One day, When I was come back from school it very dark in house. I was very scared and I said "Mum, Where are you? I'm come back". Then no body answers me. I tried to ask dad "Dad are you here? I'm come back". It still no body answer me than I cried very loud. Then I saw a light came out from kitchen. Than I was very scare than before I cried louder and louder.

Afterwards, I heard the noise. It sound like "Happy Birthday to you...".
Finally, I saw my uncle, aunt, mum, dad, sister, my friends, grandpa, grandma. I was very suprise. Then my dad carried the cake. He said "Happy Birthday to Malin". All of my friends and my family said "Happy Birthday Malin. Wish you good luck, good health and study hard". I was very happy. That day I got a lots of gifts from my friends and my family. It was amazing. I never did this Birthday Party Before. I can't forget it in my heart. If it can be true, I wonder that I can do this Party again and again.
How do you feel? If your parents suprise you like this???



No comments: