Monday 3 September 2012

Ma BeLoVed BloG and ClAss


The first day that I came to study in this computer room . I was very happy with that and I also happy to become a blogger . We do the blog every Monday of the week. It was very important for us to improve our writing skill , make us feel that writing is the most easily subject , typing more faster . I study with Phillip . The first day that I become a blogger he explain us slowly with how to do blog like sign in into the blog , publish your post , add some picture on your post , told us the rule to become a good blogger . The first post that I publish on the first that I've been here is talk about myself I induce them my name , age and about my purpose . Since I've start to do the blog I have 6 post in this web the first post is title FIRST TIME TO BE HERE. And the second is THE SCHOOL FULL OF ALIEN TEACHER . The third is STUPID FUNNY GUY . The fourth is SURPRISE THING FROM DUDE . The fifth is CRAZY WITH SHOPPING . And the last one is Ma BeLoVed BloG and Class . I just want to say that I was very happy with what I've been do even it wrong or right, good or bad but it just the happy thing in this term YL 10. And I do love my blog very very very much.Also thank my beloved teacher so much for teach me in the class , to do the blog and helpful. He is most of the kind of teacher that I like . He always make us feel happy when we study .He explain slowly , clearly , and he also have homework for us to practice at home.This is the last day of my post I just want to say it such a happy thing to be in here .

No comments: