Friday 7 September 2012

My Happy Family

"My Happy Family"

I want to describe about my happy family.
In my family I have 6 members. They were my dad, mum, younger sister, grandma, grandpa and me. I really love my family so much, Because my parents were very kind and take care me and my sister. My dad name's Rithy. He's work in a company. My mum name's Theavy. She's a housewife. My sister name's Michelle. She's is 2 years old. Next year my dad will take her to school. Her name's a little bit like Europe but she's Cambodian. Her face's look like Japaneses or Chinese. She's very cute.
About my last trip to Sieam Reap province.
It took very long time. It was very happy. In the car, We were talk about joke. It was very very funny. I never seen my family smile and laugh a long time ago. I will hope them smile forever, But I know they don't live near me forever. Finally, We arrived Sieam Reap. I relax at my Grandma's house. Her has 1 house at Sieam Reap. We went here for 1 week. In the morning, We ate breakfast when we finished, We went to Ankor Wat Temple. We took a pictures together and walking around. In the afternoon, We was go to anywhere. At the last time of the day. We went to Museum. It's very happy happy day that I can't forget. So, If I'm don't rich enough. If I have 1 perfect family. It's enough for me.
So, I love my family. <3..........

3 comments:

vathana said...

Hey! Great writing. I hope to see u next term, too.

Malen said...

It a grat post.

Malin said...

Thanks You...