Friday 7 September 2012

My Idol

My best singer is One Direction.

In this group have 5 members. They are Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne. They were a new group in U.S.A. They come from British. They was very popular. They sangs a lots of music like, "One Thing, What makes your beautiful, More than this, I wish, Your song, Some Mistakes, Nobody know, Forever young, I want, Gotta be you, Another world, Na Na Na, Up all night, Tell me a lie, All you need is love, Torn......"and a lot of music. Louis is Leader. Niall's 18 years old. Louis's 20 years old. Harry's 18 years old. Liam's 19 years old. They were live together. They was very kind to their members.
In this group, I was very like Zayn Malik.

Because he's very handsome. He's good at raps. He was born at Pakistan. He's 18 years old.
I really like them. I hope them will come to Cambodia.


-THE END-

2 comments:

Neat said...

I don't know what make 1D popular??=.=

Malin said...

You don't know but I know.... :D