Monday 3 September 2012

Activities in my free time

Hi Everyone!! Usually in my free time I always read books, play game, watch movie, visit my grandma house if I have enough time to visit her......But what about when I bored what do I do? I usually read some interesting book like: Romantic book, Scary book, Adventure book, Comedy sometimes comics book etc. All of those thing maybe didn't work on you but it really did work on me.

Sometime reading them can make my bored gone or reading them can make you imagine that you are really in the adventure you just read sometimes books can make you laugh cry smile happy angry sad. But some books can give you some advice on something like: Cooking, How to choose fresh meat or something else like that. See not all the book can make you bored right?

Books can be disadvantage for people that are 13-16 years old book can make them addicted to it and forget about studying. Reading the books too long can make your eyes hurt. So do not try to read the book too long.

The advantage of the books is that you can get lot of good advice from the book, it can give you more knowledge like reading: History Book, Biology Book or else. And the last thing is that reading books can improve your knowledge. Try to read lots of books if you can....Try it out it could be fun!!!


1 comment:

memory said...

I like your article, It is a fantastic article.Can you teach me how to write a fantastic article like that?