Monday 3 September 2012

My crazy shopping with friends


I really enjoyed my shopping on holiday with all my beloved friends.We're going to Sorya supermarket . Today is my friend birthday , I tell her to go to the Swensen first . Then I order an ice cream cake for her . I take pictures together with every style . When we finished the cake , we continue playing at the supermarket . Next we go to playing game , we love to play the basketball it's the most interesting game . After , we play the dancing game . Everyone are watching at us , because we dance very cool and happy . After that we go to sing karaoke . I sing sad song , romantic song and disco song , too. We're dance together and was very fun. Then we're decide to buy some clothes , shoes and bags . We went to down floor and looking for the clothes . I see a dress very nice , I want to buy it but it very expensive . My friend see it than she buy it . I was very regret and my face look unhappy . We continue walking I see another dress shop, in the shop has lots of very pretty and sexy dresses . I bought one for myself and one more is a gift for my friend . Then we go up stair for looking the shoes . We all buy shoes for ourselves . I bought high heels and sneakers . Hmm After the shopping time , we're going to watch a movie at Cineplex Cinema on the 5th floor . A ticket cost 5 $ each , we watch a Brave movie . It's a funny and sad movie . Sometimes the movie make we laugh and sometimes the movie make we cry ,too. Now the movie is end , we go to eat something . I eat a noodle soup and we drink coconut shake , It is very sweet and delicious . It's time to go home , when I go to get my motor , a friend call me and give me one thing in a plastic bag . I don't know what in it @@ I open and I feel very happy .... Do you know what it is ?? It is the dress that I loved but I didn't buy . My friend bought for me , I hug her very tight and thanks her very much . Than we're going home together . It was a very happy day for me . I wish we could have a happy time like this again and again .

THIS IS THE LAST BLOG FOR ME I HOPE
YOU WILL ENJOY READING THIS BLOG
THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Neat said...

Why you write big letter?? =.=

Chantrea said...

I don't know ,,..... It big by itself

Smart Group said...

Ok now i correct for you already