Monday 3 September 2012

The day I spent with my family

Yesterday was sunday , My family went to ta moa mountain.In the morning we got up at 6 o'clock .We had a big breakfast with my family. we went there at 7:30 , at there first we went to look the animal.First i saw a big crocodia, it so fantastic and my sister so scared. and we went next, i saw alot of monkey some of monkey eat banana and are played , i saw the looked like fun and my mom bought banana gave to them , they eat it like very delicious. We continue walked, we saw pandas . it so big , i very loved it !! i love his eye cause it black @@ !! i want to touch it !! and my mom and my dad went next, Is aw a long and small snack, i was so scared because i worried it came out the cage...i ran away..when i ran i saw my alot of duck, some are on the water and some are eating,i saw them look like fun :) . i continue walked, i saw alot of monkeys die and i continue look i saw a big tiger i so scared i went behind of my dad. i told them to continue walked...We continue walk, we saw a a lot of carrots on the tree , it so beautiful and nice i very love it , my sis wanted to caught it to my home. and we came to car at 12:45 and we have lunch under the tree !! it very delicious , and we arrived home at 3 pm we came back home with a smile... :)

No comments: