Monday 3 September 2012

The Last Day with Our Teacher on the Blog



Hello everyone! This is the last day with our teacher on the blog. A teacher told us that:
  • Today are our last time on the blog.
  • We will be giving a project score on Saturday.
  • So we can write at home until then.
  • Some of you have good project scores
  • Some of you don't have a good score.
After we heard all about what teacher has saying, we all are working hard on the blog. And this last blog we can write blog about is up to you. I think it easy on this last blog because we can choose whatever we think and write. When I looked around myself I saw many students are very busy on typing the blog. I told my teacher that this blog can make us to be good at typing letters and also can make us learn how to put a picture on the paragraph we written about and how to change everything in this writing blog. After we have finished this writing blog, some of us are do it at home and some are checking what we write again and waiting for a teacher to give us scores on Saturday. We wishes that what we write on the blog are all passed.Thanks you for your comments and for your telling me what are right and what are wrong.

Good Bye All of You in This Blog and My Beloved Teacher!!!

No comments: