Thursday 6 September 2012

Good Bye All Friends And My Lovely Teacher

I want to say "Good Bye".
Cause this is last time that I writing on blog. I don't feel happy at all. I hope, maybe next term we'll study together again. The first time on blog. I feel it very hard for us, But when I did it again and again I feel it easy for us. I think I don't want to end of YL10. Because I don't want lost my Teacher and all of my friends. I really really like this term more than I like the first term. One day to one day is very fast. If it can I don't want to lost that time.
About my teacher " Philip".
He's such as a kind and a funny teacher that I have ever met before. I like my teacher so so much. And I want to thanks him for spend a time for my classmate. If it can be true, I wonder next next... term I want to study with you. I think for me, You have a good program for teach us. My listening skill and writing skill is better than before. And You very kind for us so much. And this last post for me and for everybody. Especially, I wonder you have good time with your family, good health, good work....!!!!
Good Bye..... See you next term. :'(


5 comments:

Vathana said...

You write such a great story. But your picture seem so sad!!! :/

Malin said...

Yes Thanks Vatana Cause I'm very sad right now... :(

Smart Group said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neat said...

Yeah hope we meet next term ^^

Malin said...

ME too