Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Holloween day with =^^= Zombie


My favorite activity is watch movie. I loved to watch horror and ghost film. Last night , It was the Holloween day. I stayed in my bedroom and watching a zombie movie. I watched it alone. I drank coca with potato chips . When my drink is empty from my cup, I went to the kitchen and find some more coca. I thought in my mind " Ooh oh !! O.o I forgot stop my movie." Then I ran very fast to my bedroom. I shouted "Oh my god! Why my bedroom was so messy and who broken my window ?" Suddenly , I saw a zombie outside my house. He walked through the road and bite people . I was very scared, my heart was beat very fast and my coca dropped on the floor .My feeling told me that he came out from my computer . I didn't believe it, I was turning my body and looked around . My computer and everything in my room all broken. I heard some noise under my room. I went down with a long knife that I get from the kitchen. After , I saw the zombies was biting people . Half an hour later, the people that was bite by the zombie will become zombie ,too.They heard my noise , and came to bite me .I walked and chopped them one by one . Then I ran out from my house to go to find my friends and go to the police office for find some help. My friends had only 10 that believed and come with me.
We decided to find some more help from the police and we will boom them with the bombshell and shoot them with canon shell . When we arrived at the police office ,we told them about the story . Next , they came with us. The zombie were grown up more and more . We looked too afraid of them.There were lots of people crying , dieing and almost of them become zombie. The zombie could smell very good with their nose . So we got the blood to gave them following us to a big place that is free and no people live there. Now is time , they almost were in that place we boomed them about 40 bombshells . Some of them were dieing and some still living , we used the gun to shoot them and the police used the canon shell to shoot them , too. Some of my friends and all the police they were bite by the zombie ,because they didn't be careful of themselves . Now only me and my best friend still living . :'( I was crying and her still shooting the zombie . We liked on the war now , about five hours later we went to top of a building for relax a little bit . It's morning , the zombies are afraid of the sun . Then we opened all the lights on the roads . Wow , we win and the Holloween is end , today is a new day and a new life for us and yours in this modern city. :D All the zombies are dieing and some becoming to the humans . Now the city is self no more the ugly zombies living with us . Me and my best friend were shouting and was very happy. After that my alarm was ringing and I woke up . Huhh !! It was just a dream ....>< How do think about my story , any comment please !! :) ;) :p $_$

Hope all of you will enjoy reading my story
This is the last blog for me and you too
Good luck , and bye bye :*



2 comments:

Neat said...

Great dream chantrea:DD if it real what will you do??

Chantrea said...

If it true ... I don't know too... I just to a safe place ^0^