Monday 3 September 2012

My First Day Of Using Internet



When I was in grade 5 ( 10 years old ), It was the first time that I used the Internet. When my father touch me to use the Internet, The first website I visited is www.cartoonnetwork.com. You know what's the website about??? It's the website game for kid :). Yeah!! It was very fun and I played game in that website everyday. Then, I found a website of girl game, www.girlsgogames.com. This is a website of cooking game, dress up game, makeover game, decoration game, puzzle game ... etc. I started going crazy with the Online game, I always play games everyday. When I was in grade6, I started create the yahoo id and chatting with my friend everyday. I always online my account and chat with my friend. When I was playing chat with one of my classmate, She was telling me to play Facebook. First, It was very Hard because I had to create the Facebook account by myself, I had to upload the profile picture... etc. Then, I Started one friend in Facebook to tell me how to comment in other status or photo... He was telling me how to comment and Now, I can play it very well. My Facebook Name's Little JiYeon. After that, I was finding more social website such as Twitter, Skype, HI5 and I also have account in all that website too. Nowadays, I am selling some stuff on the Facebook such as bags, wallets, accessories, Make up thing ... etc. It is a bit difficult because we don't have the deliver so I try to deliver for them by myself. My Online Facebook shop name's Komiyo Onlineshop. Now, I'm playing more chatting program on my phone such as Whatapp, Line, Viber, Tango.. etc.

What do you think?? I'm a bit crazy with the internet chatting, right?? :D My father also blame me when I was playing the Facebook a lot !! You know It was 7hours of Facebook... :D

I Love Internet!!! <3 Thz For Ur Reading!!

2 comments:

sreybuy said...

wow you have started playing on internet since you 10 years old. It was amazing. You have lots of account.

Raza said...

Hehe Yeah ^^