Monday 3 September 2012

My last day on the blog


Today is my last day on the blog. I like blog so much and I enjoy it because it help me to have good writing good vocabulary and good grammar. Before my writing is not good I can not write long story and my grammar is not good, but now it better.

In my first day on the blog I was boring I don't know what's I am writing? I don't have any word to write long story and next time I try to write the long story. Now I know blog help me a lot and I very enjoy it.before I writing on the blog I have a lot of wrong grammar and spelling and I can not get good score on my project score but now my writing better and I can get good score on my project score. I wish next term I can write on the blog again.

I don't know I pass or not but I believe my self I can pass. And I will not forget the great Teacher and all my friend.

No comments: