Monday 3 September 2012

my last day on blog


Today is my last day of the blog.I just want to write many blogs but it has no time, I really like the blog because it helped me to know a lot, helped my writing.I really like to do blog, it's good.First I don't know what's blog mean but when my teacher let me write the story I know how important it is.If I have time I will tried to do it more and more on blog to get a best knowledge and a best score too, but I never got post of the week.I want to ask my teacher why I never got post of week,but later I think myself that why I never got post of the week because I didn't did well so I try myself to do more better and better.My teacher and my friends always cheer me up on doing something that I haven't got.I really happy when I was knew that all my friends and teachers cheer me up like this even if I do something wrong they always take care about me.This is all my story on blog.At last I really really want to say thank you to my teacher because he teach me a lot of important thing that I don't know and when I did something he always helped me, and also want to say thank you to my friends they always help each other and take care on me.Good luck, Bye

No comments: