Monday 3 September 2012

My favourite holiday


Last month I went to kompong som with my family and my relatives for 3 days.I spent only 3 hours to got there.We all hope to look at the sunrise,sunshine and swam in the sea.First day,I got there it nearly afternoon so all of us went to the beach and enjoyed our lunch so delicious.Before we finished our lunch some of my relatives took a nap,me and my brothers played football on the beach.Then we all felt exhausted because we were on the car for 3 hours so we need to went to the hotel for relaxed.At night we went out to eat seafood at the restaurant such as,crab,lobster,oyster...etc.Second day,we all woke up at 5:30am and went to the beach to look at the sunrise,do exercise and swam in the sea.Next we also spent the time at the beach until the midnight.In the evening we looked at the sunshine and a good view along the ocean.At night we barbecue,listened to music and played card until the midnight.Third day,when we already enjoyed our breakfast we arrived home very safety.
I think that kompong som is a good place for all tourists to spent their holidays for 1 week or 2 weeks for relaxed their feel.Moreover,I really enjoyed this holidays and I hope that I had this time again.


No comments: