Monday 3 September 2012

My biography

Hello, everybody! Today I want to tell you about my biography.
My name is Vathana. I was born in Phnom Penh in 1997. Now I am 15 years old. I lived with my parents since I was born. When I was five years old, my parents sent me to kindergarten school. The first time when I went to school, I was so scared and cried loudly. After a few days later, I was happy to go to school like study alphabet and sang a song of ABC with my friends. That was a good memory that I never forget. Well, when I was at grade 1, I was bullied by a boy. He forced me to give him money everyday. I was afraid so I gave him and I didn't tell my parents about that. Until one day I decided to tell the teacher and my parents about that. I didn't want him to bully me anymore. After that I had never met him. I thought he might change the school. And I studied at that school until I went to high school. This year I study at grade 10. When I studied at grade 9, I tried to study hard because there will have a diploma test. However, I have passed that exam and I got a good grade, too. My parents bought me a gift and I was so happy.
That's all about myself !!!!













No comments: