Monday 3 September 2012

My best trip

Hi, All blogger. Today is the last day for making blog. So, I would like to tell everybody about my best trip. Last month, I went to Pres Vi hear province with all my family.
In the morning, I woke up at 5 am and my parent prepared a clothes and car too. Then, At 7 o'clock we stared to go. We went to met all of my uncle and aunt and my grand parent too. My grandmother was in car with me and my parent and my sister and brother was in car with my uncle. After that, We went together.
On the street, I saw a lot of animal such as Cow, Chicken, Buffalo... and a lot of bird that fly too. And I saw a Rice that was growing. It was very green. Then, we stopped a car and had some breakfast too. Then, We started to go again. Finally, In the afternoon 12 o'clock We arrived there.
Then, We went to rent the hotel and rest there per hour. And went to have lunch. After that it was the excited time We went to Pres Vi Hear temple. It very long way to get there(3 hours). When we get there, We rented the car to get to the temple because the road was very very steep if we can not drive up well it would be dangerous. So, You should rent the car to get up there because they can drive very well. When We arrived there, We saw a pagoda that very old and small too. We started walked to visit temple. That was 5 temple on the mountain. We took a picture of the temple too. It was very beautiful. But when we took a picture the rain was coming and the lightning was coming too. It very loud and brightness. Then, we ran to the house of soldier to protect about the rain. Then, The rain was stopped we want to go to temple again but we can not because it was evening. After, We saw a lot of the Cambodia soldier that stand there to protect our country from Thailand. Then, we went down and went to the hotel. Tomorrow, We went back home happily.
When, We look at the photo at there we always think about the everything at there!!!!!!!!