Monday 3 September 2012

My last time on the blog :'(

Today is my last day on the blog.I love blogging so much but I didn't have time to write.And I also enjoy it.I love blogging because it helped me improve my writing and vocabulary.You know,before my writing was bad.In the writing test I wrote wrong a lot and when my brother tough me about writing my brother always blamed me because I wrote the grammars wrong I wished I could write well.The first time on the blog I thought why did I have to write the blog it was boring.

Until now,my feeling is change.I think blog is good
because it helps me a lot.Now,my writing is better than before and I know a lot about grammars but I still write wrong :'(I wish next term I can write on the blog again and I will write better than this.I will write better than my brother and I will not let my brother blame me about writing again.When I wrote the blog I felt really happy.But today is the last day I feel nervous I wish my time on the blog will never end:(((I will never forget what I write on the blog.I wish the student next term write well on the blog too^^I will never forget you...blog!!

Even the blog I never forget my teacher and my frie
nd too.This term will end soon and I don't know I pass yl10 or not but I also thank my teacher because he make me spend the time with blog.My teacher always made the student laugh.He sometimes made funny face to all student.I feel very happy in this term.I wish I can stay in this term forever but I don't want to fail yl10 T.T I have a lot of friend.My friend was friendly even the teacher=>.<=I love yl10 I love my class.I will never forget this.....NEVER
Goodbye blog...Bye bye :)))

2 comments:

Chantrea said...

Wow when I looking at your blog I felt excited, happy and want to cry ..... I will never forget you too friend

Smart Group said...

:') yeah buddy