Friday 7 September 2012

My Plan for Pchum Ben

Nearly Pchum Ben festival now, people are happy when they have the holidays to visit their relatives. I am also happy, too because when we have a festival like Khmer New Year or Chinese New Year, we always buy new clothes and visit some interesting places. During Pchum Ben festival, I plan to visit KohKong province. Because some of my friends went there and said it is a great place to visit. In KohKong province have one famous resort call '' Safari World ". In Safari World we can see dolphins, crocodiles, monkeys and birds. We also can take a photo with the monkey and birds, too. We can watch the performance of monkeys like the monkey boxing.
It is exciting. Moreover, we can visit Tatai. There is a wonderful waterfall. The great view of nature. I plan to stay at the hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. So we will have a lot of times to visit some great places in KohKong province.
I hope we will have a good time and have a good memorize in KohKong province. !!! ''^^''














1 comment:

Malin said...

Hope you will be wrote more post.