Monday 3 September 2012

The last time on the blog


Today is my last time on the blog. I think my all writing on the blog is not good. Now I want to about my feeling, when I joined to the blog first time:
Oh.....When I joined to the blog first time, I was very very fear because I never make a project on the blog. And I did not know what I need to do. My first writing, I wrote about me. And I think a lot of my fist writing because I knew my writing skills is not good.
On the next next week, I didn't know what I wrote because I forgot. But maybe on week 5 or 6, I wrote about " The accident with a deer" and it was my first writing that I had my name on post of the week. Oh.. First, I did not see my name. A few minute ago, Miss Nika told me, you had your name on post of the week. When I heard so, suddenly I checked in post of the week and I will see my name. At that time, I was very very happy because I never see my name on post of the week. All of my writing, It was my first writing that I had my name. OK, It is all my feeling.
Finally, I want to tell some word to my teacher, Phillipe" Thanks you so much" and I thanks my parents so much,too. That they will effort find money to their children for come to study.
BYE!!BYE!!ALL TOGETHER!!

2 comments:

sreybuy said...

great! It was my first time on post of the week too.

sreyleap said...

thanks