Monday 3 September 2012

MY LAST FIELD TRIP IN MY DREAM

My last Holiday in my dream was at mars I saw a lot of aliens and many different kinds of aliens . I was surprised and I don't know how I got there suddenly a ship landed on the border I was confuse and I was wandering who was in that ship then I saw someone came out of that ship but I didn't see his face because the light in the ship was too bright then he walked toward to me I got surprised because that man was my dad then he told me to go into the ship then I saw my whole family was sitting in that ship then my mom went in to a room the she came out of that room and she got a suit for me then I changed my clothes then my parents took me into the space and traveled a round the mars.

I had a lot of fun then I was tired I wanted to sleep then I saw a light and I heard someone was calling me then I woke up and I saw my mom was waking me up and I saw my room was very messy then my dad came into my room and I asked them what happened?They told my that I was dreaming then I asked them who made my room messy?That I made my room messy then I asked right now what time is it?They told me it was 12:00 then they told me to sleep more then I slept till the morning.

No comments: