Friday 7 September 2012

Thank you for the carpet

Once, I was in a strange Royal Palace, that I have never seen before. There were a lot of golds, jewellery and the war equipments that made by golden, all of things in here were made by golden. In the middle of it I saw a very big, high, and brightly chair. And I saw a lot of chairs made two lines, all of this were a live. It was strange and very awesome. Suddenly I heard the sound like the war, and then the sound was loud and loudly. I was so scared. I saw all the chairs were flying out, except a strange chair. It was sound to me, why I was here. I said, I didn't know. I saw a strange was flying to me and told me to went out, but I didn't know where was here, So how can I know where can I go, I thought. May be a strange chair knew that what was I thought, He said to me to went out and turned right of the Palace, and I would the helper me for go home. I did follow a strange chair told me. I saw a very big devil was ran to me, I sound so loudly. Suddenly I saw a golden carpet flight to me and took me to the space. I saw a brightly, I was wondering, what it was, I thought. I went to there by the carpet. And I knew immediately, It is my house. I jumped down from the carpet and said thank you to the carpet. I ran to my house, and I saw my parents were sitting on the sofa in the living room. I ran to them and them about what I had met. First they don't believe me, but after that they were believe me. Because they dream of the carpet golden too.
Hi teacher! I want to told the secrete thing to you, that were"all of I write in the blog I all lie you. I only write follow my feeling.everyday I am lazy but today I am not lazy. So my writing was better than before because I write by heart." sorry teacher. And thank for your reading.

4 comments:

Malin said...

Try your best Ryda. :) good post.

Smart Group said...

Nice post

Unknown said...

Good work Miss Ryda!

Malen said...

It is a great post Ryda.