Monday 3 September 2012

My last time on the blog in this term


Today is my last time on the blog. I have been writing many blogs already. In this term my Writing Skill have been improve better than before very much. Before I always use my free time to played internet and listened to music but now I use my free time to write many stories on the blog. Sometime I feel bored when I write on the blog but sometime I feel very happy of writing all these stories. My teacher is very funny but he had tried all his best to teach us. He help us on the blog and correct our mistakes. He is a good teacher. And I think that I have been tried all of my best on the blog, it not a difficult thing but on the first time on the blog it is very difficult to me and I think that maybe I can't do that but all things that I think is almost wrong. The blog is not difficult and it can improve our skill in different ways and can help us to create more ideas, it is very good. My friends and my teacher always help me on the blog and I want to said thank you to my friends and my teacher for helping me without tired. And I will use my free time in this week to write on the blog and I will do all my best on the blog. Now my thinking is more creative because of the blog. Before I never used the blog but when my teacher told us to wrote the stories on the blog and that time I started to know that the blog is good to us. Goodbye Yl 10 and goodbye teacher

2 comments:

Rita said...

well done..

Malen said...

thanks for reading and comment