Monday 3 September 2012

Last day on blog




On Monday is my last day on blog.I think next term it don't have blog again.I like blog i want more time to do blog.But it don't have more time to me.Blog can help me a lot of thing it make my vocabulary it good and i can wrote a long stories.You know in yl7 or yl8 my vocabulary is very bad i can wrote a difficult words i can't spell and i can't write.But went i write on the blog i can write i can spell and i can write on computer keyboard well.Before i do on the blog i can't write a long stories and all my stories have a lot of wrong words now i can write a long stories and don't have a lot of wrong words again.Everyday i spend a lot of much time on the blog.I training i study because i think if i can't write the blog very well my project points is not great.That why i can write blog well.Now i think my spelling and my English is better than before.
I don't know i pass yl10 or not but i believe i can pass because i study with the great teacher.If i pass on yl10 i don't forget my teacher Phlip.

1 comment:

Simpsons said...

i like blog too.....