Monday 3 September 2012

My last blog of the term


This is my last day I did the blog. Now I knew blog are helping me in a different ways. It helped me on my writing, worked on new things and make more ideas. On the first time on the blog I thought I can't do it or make it better but now I know if I don't start doing somethings I won't know how easy or difficult it was but if we do it we will know how to make it and start of somethings new. For example: If your teacher wanted you to write a story if he gave you some titles you can imagines how dangerous or exciting is it you imagines what in it or what it like in the story. Blog can help you thinking of some new word, make your writing better and make your thinking of the things you never do before. Before I never use blog but when I start using blog it make my ideas better.
At last I really thanks you my teacher he gave us work to do, he help us on our studying and make our thinking more creative.Thanks for your helping. Good bye!

No comments: