Monday 3 September 2012

The Worry Time



Why the time was run faster like this!It nearly the end of the term now and also the last day for doing the blog.My teacher had taught me a lot.I had learned a lot of grammar,listening,writing,speaking from him and he always gave me an advice such as how to became a great listener,how to pronounce the word,how to made a great blog.....Philip is the best teacher that i knew,he had nice taught experience,he had good explanation and it easy to understand,he let the student knew a lot of words and knew what is blog.....I thought that i so lucky that had studied with him.



And I'm so w
orried that i gonna passed this term or not because all the exam that i did was not great.I was afraid of failing this term.If i fail i would missed all of my friends and i wouldn't forgave myself.I would like to say thanks to the teacher and say sorry if i fail this term.I never want to fail but if i get low score i will be fail.


Con
cluding,I wish all of my friends and teacher would have a good health,success in life and happy every day.And wish that i could passed the exam,also all of my friends.


2 comments:

MalenLeng said...

It is a great story well down

Hots Spots said...

Thanks malenleng!