Monday 3 September 2012

I Miss My Blog!!!






----------MISS MY BLOG!!!----------
When I first started to do the blog I thought that blogging is very difficult but now it's easy and I enjoy doing it. I used to write lots of blogs before (about 10 blogs). Unfortunately, today is my last day at the ACE computer's room because it's nearly the end of the term of YL 10. I was wondering if I could came to the computer room at ACE again and do somethings about blogs or else. At home, I don't have enough time doing it and my internet usually go error so I want to have blog at other term, later. I really miss all bloggers, all my friends and my teacher. I loves doing blog but I don't wishes to fail my exam to make me doing the blog in YL 10 again. :) All bloggers, I think this is my last blog but I promised you that if I have some times I would write some more for all you guys reading it. Good bye all friends in YL 10, term 3, 2012. Wish you all pass the exam and me, too. And wish to study with all of you again in the next YL or later.

4 comments:

RIta said...

Nice picture and great writing

Malen said...

A great post

Unknown said...

Yes, it is good!

Malin said...

Nice post.. K'vut.