Monday 3 September 2012

My trip on my holiday


Hello everybody !! Now I want to tell u about my trip to Vietnam .This is the first trip that I went to Hanoi . I went there with my mum , my aunty , my brother , my sister and I . We went there by an air-plane. We went there because we want to visit my grandfather, my grand mother and the country and also go for a walk .
On the first day I've been to vi ha long ( is the name of the place ) before we went there we need to road a ship about 2 hour . On the ship we had a small party in it . the party is small but it re
ally happy because we enjoyed eating together and took a lots of photo together .It had a lots of mountain around us it about a thousand mountain .We went to the cave when we back from vi ha long we went to eat Vietnamese food it tease good :) Next day we went to shopping I bought a lots of dresses and clothes for my self and my father . After next day we went to Bai Dinh ( is the name of the place ) . In there it have a lots of gods . We had road a boat under the mountain .. The next day we went shopping and eating Vietnamese food . Next day we just stayed home because my grandfather went to work . Then we went to the park . Walked walked everyday and now it's time for me to back home :) :( ..
It really happy but my father wasn't there ... I really miss me him but now m back :D

No comments: