Friday 7 September 2012

My Best Friend

All people around the world need friendship. You can't live without friends and you will feel lonely. If you have friends, you will be happy and they will help you, encourage you and stay with you when you were sad. I have one best friend. She is not just my simple friend, but she is my best my best friend. I love her like my sister. Her name is Tiya. She is 15 years old the same as me. We study at the same school. She is an outstanding student in the class. She tries to study hard. She gets up early and arrives school on time everyday. In the classroom, she always listens to the teacher and never makes noises. And she is very confident. She always raises her hand when the teacher ask questions. When I don't understand the lesson, she always explain me clearly. Tiya is friendly, kind, and helpful. She is not just a good student, she is also a good daughter, too. When she gets home, she usually helps her mother with her housework. She never does anything that make her parents worry once. Everyone loves her!
I'm very glad to be her friend. I wish We will have the best friendship forever. ;)












2 comments:

Malin said...

Nice post Vatana. I hope see you next term....!!

vathana said...

Thanks!!!