Monday 3 September 2012

My Lovely Teacher In ACE


When I studied In ACE started At Yl3 until Now Yl10 I met Many teacher but had only 2 teachers That always Make me Laughed when started to studied until finished the studied Is Teacher Philip And Teacher Marady . I`m So proud of them that they had many fun thing to made me and my class mat laughing when we was boring and they are a very very good teaching for me and my class mat . I wanted to tell all of you some story about My teacher Philip and Teacher Marady Now I told all of you about My teacher Marady first always he start the lesson he always told us some of joke story to made us happy :)and made us good felt to study with him when we finished the lesson or when we boring he always play some of game In class that make me and my class mat happily and Funny.Now I told all of you about My second popular teacher in Yl10 is :D Teacher Philip when he started teaching he always done same accent to me and my class mat that accent made us laughing like when he gave us a paper he always done accent like crazy thing but it look so very very funny and he never done bad thing to me and my class mat unhappy until now he look so lovely Hasha :D.
Finally,I love My teacher Philip And Teacher Marady so much I wish them good health to continue taught me and another student.

No comments: